It’s summer and that means that Jessie gets to do what she loves best - riding! This year, we are going to combine the best of both worlds - riding AND raising money for rescue so that other Bostons get a happy ending to to their story.
All the proceeds from Jessie’s Story: Bikin’ for Bostons will go the Rescue Ranch in Rutledge, GA. (The Rescue Ranch is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization dedicated to rescuing Boston Terriers & their friends.)
If not for the Ranch, Jessie (and lots of other babies!) would not have the life she has now. These are just a few current and ongoing expenses that you will be helping to pay for with your pledge.
- Hudson’s double knee surgeries and physical therapy at UGA is estimated to cost $6800.00.
- Lola and Bucky’s eye medicines cost $140.00 each month.
- Heartworm treatment for 10 (YES, 10!) babies - an average of $500 per dog for a total of $5000.00
- 9 Forever Fosters babies (These are dogs that have special needs and/or require special care. The Rescue Ranch has committed to caring for these babies for the remainder of their lives.) The average monthly cost of the Forever Fosters is $200.00
- Training and rehabilitation for Benson, Libby, Cora, and Saffron to ensure they become the best they can be for their future families. Training costs is around $175 per dog for a total of $700.00
- Power bills over the summer months run around $400.00 a month to keep everyone cool and comfortable while at the Ranch.
Here are all the details:
- Jessie’s Story: Bikin’ for Bostons will run from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- During this time, Jessie is going to ride every chance she gets with the goal of riding 800 miles!
- You cheer Jessie on by pledging to donate an amount for every mile she rides.
- Every time Jessie completes a ride and logs miles, your pledge will be deducted from your account.
- TOGETHER WE FORM A PACK THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!!
Leave a comment